Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Baked Wings


Can't remember when was it, someone once told me that Tumeric can prevent cancer. Since then, I loved to add it to my marinates meat or seafood.. Especially since my grandma has a bit of Cholestrol, thus it's good for her too.. Read more..

Adding Tumeric when I marinates my food, it doesn't add any weird smell or taste to it. In fact it gives a nice shade of gold-ness to the end product. Baked wings or salmon is the most common food I did. 

It is a simple dish to prepare and you can even do it in advance, like 3-4 days before. Great for hosting parties or gatherings. Try it.

Baked Wings
1kg Chicken Wings, washed and cut (keep the last portion for cooking stock, using drumlets and mid joint)
6Tbsp Oyster Sauce
2Tbsp Lt Soy Sauce
2tsp Black Pepper
2Tbsp Tumeric Powder
1Tbsp Thyme
1Tbsp Basil
2Tbsp Sesame Oil

1) Prepare and wash the chicken wings. Add the following seasonings above and leave it for at least 5-6hrs, or ahead.
2) Arrange wings on tray, bake in oven for 25-30mins at 180deg.

No comments: