Made some chocolate chips cookies for my sis after baking an order of Danish Butter Cookies from her collit. Gotten this recipe a while back from Facebook - Baking Wonderland and have been on my to do list.
The recipe require to cream sugar and butter then add in liquid then flour. But I jus mix all together to speed up the process as it was my boy's nap time soon. Anyway, it still turns out nice and yummy. Been wanting to achieve the super crunchy texture like Famous Amos but seriously can't find the crucial ingredients to make it that crunchy.
Do try out this recipe as it is simple and nice, fragrant with the chocolatey taste that lingers after eating them.. Mmmmm....
Chocolate Chips Cookies (adapted from a member in Baking Wonderland)
125g Butter, soften
50g Caster Sugar
40g Brown Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Extract
180g Cake Flour (used Self-Raising Flour instead as per above member)
1tsp Baking Powder (use if u didn't use self-raising flour)
150g Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1) Cream butter and both sugar
2) Add vanilla extract and egg
3) Stir in flour til mix, add in Choc chips
4) Pour spoonful of dough, leaving space as it will spread during baking
5) Bake at 170deg for 13-15min
6) Store in airtight after cookies are cooled.