Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Brief Introduction

I am a Stay-At-Home-Mother, SAHM in short form, with 2 little toddlers, 16 months old boy and 3 year old girl. Staying at home to spend time taking care of them, bonding with them is a luxury given by my hubby. And my favourite past time at home, it is to cook, bake for my lovely hubby, son & daughter. All are so supportive, esp my little ones.
Some recipes are adapted from Youtube, other cooking blogs and also from my group of baking and cooking friends from Facebook. I am always forgeting where I got my recipes from, even though it can be yummy and well-loved by my family. So from the inspirations from other cooking blogs, i am so inspired and also hope to have a place where I can get my tested and proven recipes.. So now, dont mind the simple designed blog.

No comments: