Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quick Fix - Salmon & Mushroom Sandwich


What inspire me for this quick meal was a advert poster from McCafe. I saw the yummy sandwich, with oozing cheese. I told myself, OK I am having this for lunch!


I put together a few ingredients, cheated with Gardenia Walnut Loaf as my sandwich base. Ha~ Even my kids had a great lunch, served with fruits, mini cupcake and Orange juice. A wholesome, healthy lunch for the whole family.. 

Salmon & Mushroom Sandwich (Serve 2)
1 Slice Salmon, sliced
2 White Mushrooms, sliced and stir fry with salt & pepper
2 Slice Cheese
1/2 Tomato, sliced
1/2Cup Wasabi Peas
1/2Cup Shredded Cheddar
2Tbsp Japanese Salad Cream
4 Slice of Walnut Loaf

1) Stir fry mushroom, leave aside. Prepare sandwich by matching 2 same sizes bread slice on baking tray.
2) Put cheese on 1 slice, top with mushroom and salmon. Add some salad cream and shredded cheddar
On the other slice, put salad cream, tomato and more mushroom. Topping with more cheddar. 
3) Repeat for the other 2 slice. Bake at 160deg for 15-20mins til cheese melts. Put both slice of bread together serve warm.

No comments: