Sunday, July 28, 2013

Creamcheese Pound Cake II


After a tiring weekend, I decided to bake the Creamcheese Pound Cake once again. Using the same recipe, which I accidentally added 'extra' ingredients, I halve the recipe for 2 mini pound cakes. Hubby says he still prefer this Creamcheese Pound Cake more than those Baked NY Cheesecake or Non-baked Tofu Cheesecake. Haha~


I guess that he prefer this type of cakes, cos it is light and taste less sinful than those heavy cheesecake. Lol~ Wat to do? Old and need to watch our diet.. Actually, lucky for me, I don't have sweet tooth, I seldom eat my bakes except to taste them. Mmmm...


Simply love the fragrance of this cake while baking. Light butter, Creamcheese smell will fill the house. Try baking this, am sure taste well when you serve with a scoop of ice cream too...

No comments: