Thursday, August 1, 2013

'Anyhow' Apple Yogurt Kisses Ice Cream


So into making ice cream lately hor, wanted to have 1 more healthier option so I decided to refer to previous recipe that I made recently, Blueberry Yogurt Ice Cream. I didnt add any fruits purée, I wanted it to be fuss-free, simple and quick. Something you can do on a weekday night if you are working. =)
 

I am using the Emi Yogurt, Apple flavour. I whipped up the whipping cream that I opened up to make the Salted Caramel Ice Cream, cos I can only keep it for 1 week in the chiller side. Must make more to finish up lo. And I added Hershey kisses!


Verdict: Melts very fast when eating it, taste just nice, nt too sweet. Texture wise, nt really ice cream texture. It's thick but melts faster than ice cream. Quite healthy alternative to ice cream & it's eggless.. But I shld have use choc chips or mini kisses. Haha~


Apple Yogurt Ice Cream (reference to Blueberry Yogurt Ice Cream)
220g Non-Diary Whipping Cream
140g Apple Yogurt

*i omit fruit purée & sugar, healthier since the yogurt is aldy sweet**

1) Beat whipping cream til stiff peak. Mix with yogurt and keep in airtight container.
2) Freeze overnight.

No comments: