Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baked Mixed Herbs Chix



Lately haven been getting a lot of 'juice' for dinner so tonite I decided to do something western for a change. Minus all the frying, I just baked the Chix and fix up the pasta sauce..

I wanna mimic the same wrapped Pasta that I had few weeks ago. I liked how the sauce embrace each strands of spaghetti that makes it so flavourful. Even my grandma who don't fancy 'and moh' food says this pasta is not bad and not so tough too.. (Oh, she always feels that the spaghetti is too 'under-cooked' so she was very pleased with this)

I am using Prego sauce for a quick fix, added fish slices and some prawns for ingredients. Topping off with a dash of Italian herbs for the sauce. Tonite, I don't have problem feeding them, finished both bowls in less than 15mins.


I take 1 portion sphagetti, scoop gravy and ingredients over. Put a little grated Parmesan and bake for 10mins. Stir well and serve warm. Yummy..


I marinate my Chix drumsticks with parsley, thyme, garlic, lemon jucie and pepper. I added a few slice of fish beside, chopped boiled carrots and baked at 200deg for 30-40mins til chicken is cooked. And dinner is served. 

Baked Mixed Herbs Chix
5 Drumsticks
1 Carrot, chopped and boiled
1 Fish Fillet, Sliced into 4 pieces
2tsp Parsely, Thyme & Garlic powder
Dash of Pepper
1tsp Lemon Juice

1) Marinate the drumsticks with above herbs, perferably overnight. 
2) Chopped carrots, boiled and add to marinated chix and fish.
3) Baked at 200deg for 30-40mins til cooked.

3 comments:

Ivy Sew said...

Very yummy, Priscilla. Finger licking good. May come over now? Regards.

Baby Sumo said...

Sounds delicious!

Priscilla said...

Ivy,

Haha~ Next time leave 1 portion for u, 'visually'... Hee, all was gone...

Baby sumo,
Thanks...