Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stir Fry Scallions with Egg Tofu


Just back from our short trip and this is the first meal I cook. Since I bought the egg tofu last week,  I decide to cook a lazy meal and incorporate 2 dish into 1!

I am making a oyster sauce base to serve together with tofu and scallions. It goes very well with a bowl of rice. I wasn't feeling very well after the trip (post-holiday fever) and this works very well for me to go with my rice. Yummy...

I am submitting this post to the event, Little Thumbs up organised by Doreen from my little favourite DIY and Zoe of Bake for Happy Kids, hosted by Mich of Piece of Cake.


Stir Fry Scallions with Egg Tofu
1pkt Scallions
2tube Egg Tofu, sliced and pan fried til brown
6-7 Prawns, de shelled and cleaned
3 Eggs, cooked into omelette and placed on bottom of serving plate

Sauce: 2Tbsp Oyster Sauce+2/3Cup Water+1-2Drops Dark Soy Sauce+Pepper+Cornstarch

1) Fry garlic til fragrant. Add in prawns, then scallions.
2) Add water and sauce seasonings except cornstarch. Meanwhile, arrange cooked tofu on top of omelette.
3) Once sauce boils, add in cornstarch and stir well. Put over tofu and serve warm.

4 comments:

Ivy Sew said...

Simple and yummy :)

Priscilla said...

Thanks Ivy, indeed simple and nice..

Zoe said...

Hi Priscilla,

Ai yo... so poor thing. Sick also must cook and some more also, can cook so well... Me sounded like an old auntie :p

Hope that you are feeling better now.

Zoe

Priscilla said...

Zoe,

Not like auntie la, showing concern ma. Housewife no Mc le, unless really super weak, if not will cook simple.
Still haven recover and now my boy fever n cough.