Sunday, April 11, 2021

Cauliflower Cheesy Pizza


Ever wonder how to make kids have more vegetables? Key solution is hiding inside their favorite food lor! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 


Anyway I am thankful for great kids who just eat what mummy puts on the table. Sometimes they complain a bit cos some ingredients they arent so fond of, sometimes they jus gobble them up as they love it. Mostly they jus enjoy what I puts on the table. Thank God! ❤️


This cauliflower is a recipe I saw online but cant dig back where so I try to recall and made them today for lunch. A quick lunch that I can make and let them enjoy while I get busy with my own routine. Enjoy the Sunday, tml back to school days and work! Hang in there for another beautiful week ahead! 😍


Made a tomyum version for me and hub too! Happy Lunch! 

Cauliflower Cheesy Pizza (Any flavour u like)
1 small cauliflower head, cut into small florets
120g Mozerella cheese
1 small egg
5g pink salt
Pepper

More cheese for toppings
Parsley flakes

1) Rinse and pat dry florets and blend til it resembles crumbs.
(TM: Speed 5 x 30secs) Stir above ingredients until it combines well
2) Spread mixture on pizza pan til it is spread out evenly
3) Sprinkle loads of cheese, parsley flakes
4) Bake 180deg x 15mins

**Optional: I top it with the kids favorite toppings so its up to you to have it plain or with toppings

1) Tomyum flv - 
1 tsp tomyum paste spread over cauliflower base
Sprinkle cheese and crabsticks/prawns/tomato
Cover with more cheese and bake as above

2) Kids’ friendly flv - 
Sprinkle cheese over cauliflower base
Put crabsticks, prawns, bacon on top
Cover with more cheese and bake as above

No comments: