Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Garlic Tumeric Crispy Promfret


Loved my Ninjafoodi so much as it helps me a lot in preparing fishes for my grandma. She is a fish lover so she love to have fish for her meals. And I think its good for her too as it is softer to chew for her teeth at this age now. It is easier to digest as compared to eating other meats too! 


I simply mix up the seasonings and rub them all over. Jus aircrisp them and its done! Goes so well with sambal and a squeeze of lime! Yums! Appetising 🤤

Garlic Tumeric Crispy Promfret
1 Golden promfret, clean and gutted and slit
1tbsp tumeric powder
1tsp salt
1tsp pepper
1tsp sesame oil
5-6 cloves chopped garlic

1) Clean and gut promfret and slit the fish on each side. Pat dry.
2) Mix above seasoning and rub all over fish
3) Lay fish in basket and aircrisp x 10mins, flip and aricrisp another 5-8mins til fish is thoroughly cooked
4) Serve warm with sambal ☺️

No comments: