Monday, April 5, 2021

Cheat Version Korean Kalbi Beef Riblets (Pressure Cook)


Decided to have some korean food tonight as craving for spicy kimchi tteobboki. Been a while I had them! Love it so much but ONLY I EAT THIS IN THE FAMILY! Kids, faster grow up and learn to eat spicy, you are losing out man! πŸ˜‚

I did a simplified version using the Kalbi sauce. Just wan a simple and fuss-free cooking on a weekday night. Left it to pressurecook while I prepare my tteoboki. As well as preparing a simple meal for my grandma who dont take beef. πŸ˜‹

So you like to have it with rice, over lettuce wraps and kimchi? Let me know ❤️
 
Cheat Version Korean Kalbu Beef Ribs
1kg Beef riblets
1/2 Onions, slices
2 Carrots, chunks
6 clove of Garlic, slices
3Tbsp Korean Kalbi marinade
Water, enough to cover the ribs

1) Rinse and wash the riblets and set aside
2) Saute mode Hi, Drizzle in olive oil then sear ribs til browned
3) Stir in onion slices and mix well
4) Add in marinade liquid and enough water to at least cover the ribs half
5) Bring to a boil then change to Pressure mode Hi x 20mins and let it natural release for 30mins
6) Bring to a boil and add in carrot chunks. Pressure cook Hi x 1min
7) Serve with rice or lettuce wraps along with kimchi 

No comments: