Monday, April 19, 2021

Cheeseburger Prata


 FHFL cos my gal jus told me over dinner last nite that she got stay back for oral test today. Decided to shift their school menu and added in this Cheeseburger Prata! 


Lazy to dig buns so last min so gotta hide it inside the prata. Easy and not messy to eat in school as well! Win-win! Only downside is I wished I could have squeeze a bit more sauce lol! So tip is, a bit more sauce than my picture! But fret not, the patty is still juicy and soft, just that I wld prefer a bit more sauce! 


Very easy to put together as per above video and definitely very yummy with the crispy crust and yummy beef + cheese combo! Do try it and let me know what you think of it! 


Ready for school ❤️

Cheeseburger Prata
2 Prata skin
1 Beef patty
1 Burger cheddar
Tonkatsu sauce

1) Cut prata skin, beef patty and cheddar into 4s
2) Place beef patty then cheese and drizzle tonkatsu sauce on each of them. Cover up with another prata skin and close them lightly
3) Fold in edges of each quarters tightly
Tips: Best to do it night before so easier to handle and I feel it bakes better IMO
4) Bake 180deg x 15mins

No comments: