Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Meatball Marinara Fusilli


Almost mid week and what to cook in the mornings for the kids to school that is fuss free! Then came to me that I have been wanting to do pressure cook pasta. Yay! So dig thru my freezer and found meatballs. Meatballs marinara it shall be! Best is I can cook a batch so that youngest can have it for lunch when he is home. (cos mummy went on breakfast dates with friends πŸ™ˆ)


Really simply throw everything in, just set to pressure cook and I went ahead with what I am busy with usually! Loving my Ninjafoodi day by day with all the little wonder it can do for me! 


Mummies or Daddies,please do give this a try if you are rushing for time every morning preparing lunchboxes. All it took was about 15mins from the start to end. Meatballs and pasta can never go wrong. 😍

 
Meatball Marinara Fusilli
150g Fusilli
200ml Pasta sauce
170ml Cream
170ml Milk
170ml diced tomatoes
10-12 Meatballs

Grated parmesan and parsley flakes to stir in

1) Dump everything into pot and give a gentle stir. Pressure cook mode Hi x 2mins (Recommended cooking time is 8mins for this fusilli)
*Using recommended time on packaging, lowest even number (eg if its 5, take 4) and divide by 2. Then minus 2 more minutes. Thats the time to pressure cook*
2) Natural release for 5mins and quick release if still have pressure. Stir and mix well.
3) Add in grated parmesan and parsley flakes then give it a quick stir. Serve warm ❤️

Credits: Pasta pressure cook timing is obtained from inquiringchef

No comments: