Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Homemade croutons


Been wanting to buy croutons for a while but couldnt find it.  Today Hub ask me to buy salad back for lunch and I decided to just make my own since I have smoked duck at home. And i love smoked duck with salads! 


Baked the smoke duck to warm it up before sending in the bread croutons to bake! Freshly made croutons are crispy yet not hard as compared to storebought. I didnt expect it was so easy to make these! Now I know what to do with my bread skin in future! 


See how easy it is! Try ur own! And mine is using wholemea
bread, so is it considered healthier? 😂


Homemade Croutons
2 bread skin, buttered generously
Truffle salt
Parsley flakes

1) Spread butter on bread skins n cut into strips then small squares
2) Lay bread as evenly as possible, minimise overlapping. Sprinkle truffle salt n parsley flakes. 
3) Bake 180deg x 5mins. Serve over salads or soups! Enjoy!

No comments: