Saturday, June 15, 2013

Belated 端午节



This year I wrapped the dumplings a bit late cos I wasn't feeling quite well for the past 1 week.. So I am catching up on my to-do list. Hahha~ Using my previous recipe, I used 1kg of rice and 800g approx of meat but I maintain the same amount of marinate used. 

Last year was nice but I feel can be a bit more salty. And instead of soaking the rice for 2-3 hours, I soaked overnight and then marinate the next day. And guess what, I managed to achieve the same sticky rice as those selling outside after boiling for 1hour exact. Bravo!

I wrapped mine the mini size, which is just nice for me. For big eater can eat up to 3 at 1 go or more! I love the 'Chang' and now I kinda regret wrapping so little. I don't know how to distribute them.. But it is really yummy and enough to curb my craving for dumplings!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely yummy...hope you're getting better now.

Priscilla said...

Angeline,
Finally lo, after 1 week....