Thursday, March 18, 2021

Chocolate bear paw cookies

 

Been wanting to bake this cookies for the longest but have been quite lazy to bring myself to do it. And since tonight I am using my pressure cooker to cook, I have some time to spare. So here we go! 


I can load around 9-12 cookies per round and took me about 3-4 rounds to finish them! As the temperature is evenly spread out, I only need to bake 8mins for the mini ones! So fast compared to using my Oven previously! No regrets getting this to replace my airfryer oven which I had. 


The youngest love it so much and the big ones cant stop eating. We serve the tray of cookies over tea break with fruits! Such a great way to balance out ❤️ 

Chocolate bear paw cookies (recipe from Cookidoo)
110g Butter
60g sugar (I used a mix of brown and caster sugar) 
1 Egg
220g flour
30g Cocoa powder
Pinch of baking soda
Pinch of salt

1) Mix butter and sugar til combined
2) Add in egg and mix well 
3) Add in dry ingredients and mix til it forms a dough
4) Shape cookies accordingly to your preference
5) Bake 180deg x 8mins (for mini paws) or 12mins (for big paws)

No comments: