Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Pork Cutlet (Airfried version)

 

Whats on midweek dinner? Pork cutlet served with potatoes wedges and refreshing mango salad. I am trying to go back to my salad diet so thinking hard what protein I can eat when the others can enjoy their meals. And since kids love wraps, I decided to go without rice tonight. 


All done in my Ninjafoodi tonite. No oily and grease from cooking the crispy pork cutlet. Goes so well with the tangy mango salad! ❤️ it! 


Honestly I really enjoyed making my healthy junk food aka ‘fried food’ in Ninjafoodi. So far it has never fails me and remains crispy. Less oil, healthier and also no grease in my kitchen. Now I can be relieved that when I shifted to my new place, my open concept kitchen is confirm a go go! ❤️


Pork Cutlet (Airfried version)
500g Pork Loin, slice
1Tbsp sesame oil
1Tbsp huatiao
2Tbsp light soy sauce
1Tbsp oyster sauce
1Tbsp 5-spice powder
Pepper
4-5clove garlic, thinly sliced

Coating: Beaten egg and cornflour

4 potatoes, thin strips
Parsley flakes
Truffle salt

1) Tenderise pork chop by using back of chopper 
2) Marinate pork chop with above seasoning for 2-3hours, preferably overnight
3) Coat porkchop with egg, then flour and place in airfryer basket. Spray oil. 
4) Aircrisp 180deg x10mins, flip and continue another 5mins
5) Put in potatoes and sprinkle seasoning. Spray oil and lightly toss
6) Bake 180deg x10mins. Toss and increase to 200deg x10mins. Toss again and aircrisp 200deg x5mins
7) Serve potatoes with Porkchops on wraps or choice of carbs

No comments: