Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Popiah skin crackers

 

Easy snack for tea break, or easily a simple sides to your meals. Kids super love and keep asking who made it. πŸ˜‚ A nice friend shared this idea with me and I remembered I still have some popiah skin left so used them all up for these! 


So simple, 8mins is all it takes! Worried that it be too heaty so I actually cool it off to room temp before offering to the kids.


Check out the crispiness and their response! So camera shy! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The cheeky boy says he need to show me he bite the popiah roll before he can pose for me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚




Popiah skin crackers
Some popiah skin, roll up
Truffle salt
Parmesan 
Parsley flakes

Some oil for brushing

1) Roll popiah skin into rolls
2) Brush with oil lightly and sprinkle toppings (I use truffle salt, grared parmesan ans parsley flakes
3) Aircrisp 180deg x 8mins

No comments: