Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Kimchi grilled beef

 

Love beef shabu and kimchi and remember that since I can grill/bake bulgogi beef, I decided to make some Kimchi beef! 


My go to kimchi packs, I always top it up in bundle which is cheaper! Adding it to many of my dishes, even porridge! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Today i just added 1tbsp of gochujang and packet of kimci plus mirin and it is so flavouful! 


Experimenting egg and put in to bake beside the beef! (Pardon the pic as I put it beside the kids’ bulgogi beef) Gotten a quite cooked hardboiled instead of the soft boiled kind I wan. Probably try again with a lower temp or shorter duration. If you try it, do let me know how it turns out 😍


Kimchi grilled beef
approx 200g beef shabu, strips
1tbsp gochujang paste
1packet kimchi
1/2tbsp sesame oil
1tbsp mirin

2 eggs

1) Marinate the above for about 1-2hours
2) Grill for 10mins, stirring them in between to ensure even cooking
3) Serve along with an soft boil egg, bake 160deg x 8mins

No comments: