Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Mozerella Rice Balls


Initially planned to make something else with quinoa for the big kids after school snack. End up cos first time using pressure cook to make my quinoa, I only had enough for me, hub and the youngest. Ended up Hub suggested making rice balls for the kids!  

I remember I have some leftover jap rice from the Onigiri dinner. Decided to make mozerella rice balls for them! I have shared a video on how to wrap them up (pardon the view as I put my hp on the dish rack to video, my ‘photographer’ at school) ❤️ 


Simple and quick snack made by my Foodi! I paired with some mozerella sticks, wrap in popiah skin! Drizzle
some takoyaki ball sauce! Yums 😋

Mozerella Rice Balls
1 bowl japanese rice, added with 2Tbsp furikake
1 portion mozeralla, cut into small cubes
Panko

1) Put rice on plastic wrapper n press flat
2) Put a small cube of mozerella and close it. Twist wrapper tight n shape into a ball
3) Take out rice balls n coat with panko
4) Put on airfryer basker and brush some oil. Aircrisp 180-200deg for 10mins then flips again for another 5mins (monitor and adjust temp to avoid mozerella oozing out)

No comments: