Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Quinoa & Cod salad


 What’s for lunch? Quick n heathy for today - Quinoa and Grilled cod ❤️ 


Didnt expect to cook my quinoa so effortless as I always boil them over stovetop. NOW, I can get my quinoa done and ready in 1min!! (excluding quick/natural release time, approx less than 5mins) So good! No more looking after stove! More healthy lunches then 💪🏻 

I paired it with cod fish today and some greens on the sides! I love cucumbers cos of the crunch and tomatoes for the extra anti-oxidants! What’s your lunch today? 😉

Quinoa + Cod fish Salad (for 1 pax)
1 cup quinoa, rinsed
1 cod steak, washed n pat dry

Greens of your choice, optional
Salad dressing

1) Saute mode: HI - Rinsed and saute quinoa in pot til its gives a nice fragrance (arnd 3-5mins)
2) Add water to 2cups mark
3) Place rack and put cod on top (Up to your preference to add a plate for cod or not, I prefer so that the fish liquid doesnt get to the quinoa)
4) Pressure cook mode HI x 1 min and natural release
5) Pour away fish liquid, brush teriyaki sauce and grill mode x 3mins
6) Serve with Quinoa ❤️


No comments: