Saturday, March 20, 2021

Crispy Baked Shrimps


I seen this popiah wrappers prawn somewhere but cant remember from where. Been in my to-try list for the longest! And since I have popiah skin at home, I tot good to try and have it as our sides for tonite’s dinner ❤️


I am aircrisping them in my Ninjafoodi and love that it is really super grease-free! But I did a wrong move, I should have layer a few more layers. My wrapping was too thin and thus cant crsip up nicely for the whole shrimp. Only certain parts are crispy, especially at the overlapping part. 


This is how I wrap the shrimps. I suggest dun cut the strips shorter like me. Probably jus strips it at the original length and go a few more rounds. (I am using the big squares, cut into 4 quarters then I cut into strips) Remember to go a few layers and brush oil! Try it and tell me if it’s better cos I am gonna try it out myself too! 




Crispy Baked Shrimps
Approx 15 shrimps 
Popiah skin, cut into strips (approx 10 big sheets)

1) Wash and pat dry shrimps
2) Take popiah skin strips and roll them around shrimps til the tail
3) Brush with oil and Aircrisp 180deg x 10mins

No comments: