Sunday, March 21, 2021

Red Bean Soup (Pressure cook)


Decided to add on a bowl of red bean soup after our weekly park outing. Today I steamed some dim sum prior to leaving the house so I dumped in the beans to cook in Ninjafoodi using pressure cooker mode ❤️


Jus leave it like that and I warm it up when serving, lightly blend it and add in my sago pearls. Yummy! ❤️

 Red Bean Soup (Pressure cook)
1bowl red bean, rinsed
6bowl water (use the same bowl as red bean)
100g sugar
pandan leaves
cornstarch
4Tbsp sago pearls

1) Put all ingredients except sago pearls into Ninjafoodi
2) Pressure cook in HI x 25mins, natural release
3) Bring a small pot of water to boil, add in sago pearls 
4) Once sago pearls turns partly translucent, off fire and cover pot for 10mins
5) Once red bean soup is ready, open lid and bring to a simmer and taste for sweetness
6) I blend it briefly and add in some cornstarch for a slightly thicker texture. Stir in sago pearls. Serve warm ❤️

No comments: