Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Crispy Enoki/Oyster Mushroom


Tonite is Onigiri night! Kids requested and it was a mad rush on a school day. Some food items also didnt managed to take pics. LOL! 


Best dish of the night was Crispy Enoki and Oyster mushroom ❤️ Didnt expect to nail it but still need some adjustments! And my gal almost finished all the truffle salt kale chips! My youngest whack 2 onigiri, at least tis makes my day! (after revising maths with my secondborn for 3 hrs!!!!) πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘


So I ran out of eggs so substitute with cornflour+milk mixture and surprisingly it works. So here I am sharing my humble recipe and pardon my crazy story above! I am so low batt aldy πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Hope you enjoy my mushroom recipe ❤️ 

Crispy enoki/oyster mushroom (sorry i dont have exact as I estimated the amount)
Approx 2 big sheets of Popiah skin, thin strips 
1 small pk of Enoki mushroom, lightly wash n pat dry
1 plate of Oyster mushroom, wash and squeeze dry

Coating:
1Tbsp Cornflour+4-5Tbsp milk, mix to a sticky consistency (i recommend replace with egg)
Panko+salt+parsley flakes mixture

1) Wrap enoki mushroom with popiah strips to secure
2) Dip in cornflour mix then dip in panko mix. Put in airfryer basket
3) Lightly dap some oil and aircrisp 180deg for 8-10mins, flipping at 4mins point and dap some oil. (monitor closely after 6mins to prevent burnt)
4) Repeat with oyster mushroom, tear in smaller pieces with same timing for aircrisping
 

No comments: