Monday, March 8, 2021

Crispy scallop ball

 

Been wanting to try this and finally got the chance for dinner today ❤️ Love scallops but the boys at home dont really fancy them. So I got the inspiration from a facebook post previously of wrapping scallop with yam paste and deepfrying them! I decided to wrap them with our favourite meat mixture.


Simple detailed steps of wrapping them then covering with panko. While my thermomix prepare our favourite sweet vinegar pork ribs, I am airfrying/baking our scallop balls!


Love it so much as Ninjafoodi doesnt dry up my scallops or meat! So juicy and sweet!! Below I have attached a short video of how to wrap the scallops! Try them!!



Crispy scallop balls
10 scallops
200g minced meat
1pack shrimp paste
1tbsp sesame oil
2tbsp light soy sauce
1tbsp huatiao
1tbsp dried garlic
Pepper

Panko for coating
Oil for brushing

1) Marinate the minced meat and shrimp paste for 30mins
2) Wrap scallop with minced mixture and coat with panko
3) Lay on airfryer baskey and brush with oil gently
4) Bake 180deg x15mins then aircrisp 200deg x5mins
5) Serve warm with preferred dip

No comments: