Friday, March 26, 2021

Dark Chocolate Oreo Popcorn



Yippeee! Homemade popcorn! As fresh as it can be! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Youngest saw the pack of crushed oreo crumbs and kept asking me what am i making. Then smell the popcorns popping and keep coming in, saying he wants to eat whats inside the πŸ₯· mehhhh~

I made a mistake by laying foil and I shld have jus used the pot and brush the pot with oil then put in the seeds. Instead of pouring oil over the seeds. Most of them cant pop, which I dunno if its a blessing cos I ended with a small bowl which is just nice for the 3 of them to share. (I read that too much oil, the popcorn cant pop) 


I used Dark chocolate and oreo crumbs. Taste so good as it is not overly sweet as store-bought ones. Love it so much that I gonna go get more seeds to make them over the weekends again ❤️ 

Dark chocolate oreo popcorns
handful of popcorn seeds (i assume thats the amt popped)
4 dark chocolate squares
Oreo crumbs

some oil to brush the pot

1) Brush the pot with oil (which shld be the proper way)
2) Pour in popcorn seeds
3) Bake 160deg x 10mins, checking on them every 3-5mins, opening the lid carefully
4) Once all popcorn are popped, remove from pot
5) Add some water and use Saute mode to bring it to boil, off it
6) Add chocolate squares and put in the pot of hot water and cover lid for 5mins
7) Drizzle chocolate over popcorn and add in oreo crumbs. Mix them well then enjoy! 

No comments: