Monday, March 22, 2021

Crispy Thai Style Seabass (Air Fried)


Was on a trial to try out the crispy seabass with my Ninjafoodi! Didnt expect it was a SUCCESS!! 

OH MY GOD! I didnt expect I can get crispy fish without deepfrying! And so crispy on the outside, meat on the inside still so juicy! 


一边白白的,一边金黄色的❤️❤️ And I NEED TO KEEP REPEAT-NO OILY KITCHEN as this really got me so EXCITED 😂😂

Crispy Thai Style Seabass (Air Fried)
1 Seabass, butterfly style (approx 500-600g
1tsp tumeric powder
1tsp pepper
1tsp salt
1tsp curry powder

Coating: Cornflour

Dipping sauce:
3 clove garlic, thin slice
2 chilli padi, cut
1 sprig coriander, chopped
1 lemongrass, chopped
3 tbsp thai fish sauce
2tbsp water
2 lime, juice

1) Season seabass with above seasoning for 30mins
2) Meanwhile, prepare the dipping sauce and put aside
3) Coat seabass with cornflour and lay flat in airfryer basket, skin face up
4) Brush top with cooking oil and aircrisp 200deg x20mins, increase to 220deg x10mins

No comments: