Went home early and had to settle dinner while hubby went jogging. 1-dish meal is always inviting to me. I decided to use up my celery, make some meatballs and cook healthy soup noodles.
Of cos, this meatballs are not so yummy in my sense, and the kids too.. Why? Cos of the taste of celery. But my hubby who loves it, says it's yummy but could do with a little salt. Bearing that in mind, I shall try that next round and see how it goes.
But nonetheless, if you don't like celery, you can opt that out. It will still be yummy too.. Or perhaps, I should learn to appreciate it.
Home-made Meatballs Noodles Soup
150g Minced Meat
150g Fish Paste
3 stalks Spring Onion
1 stalk Celery
1) Mix all the above into paste-like form.
2) Prepare a bowl of water, enough for you to put ready-rolled balls into. Take some paste and roll into a ball and put into the bowl of water. Leave aside.
Handful Ikan Billis & Yellow Beans
1 Slice Ginger
1 Tomato, wedge
Some Chix bones
Fish Gravy to taste
1) Bring 2l of water to boil with above, except fish gravy and sesame oil.
2) Simmer for 15-20mins then add the ready-roll balls, vegetable and bring to boil.
3) Add in noodles, bring to boil again. Add pepper and fish gravy to taste, serve warm.