Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Salted Caramel Macarons



Just a impromptu post on macarons that i baked the other day. I am using the previous macaron recipe and combine with salted caramel filing from here. I am so tempted to try the macaron shells from this blog too... It looks so nice nice.... And since lately my Macarons been having a bit of 'character' in showing her feets. I am really contemplating. (ok, til next time)

Verdict (own): The salted caramel is very yummy. Very fragrance and nice. I will keep this for my future salted caramel bakes!

Salted Caramel filling (adapted from HomeCookingAdventure)
1/2Cup Sugar
50g Cream
70g Butter, in cubes
Sea Salt

1) Bring cream to almost boil, set aside.
2) Put sugar in pot, heat til caramel without stirring. Once turn caramel tone, add in cream and stir well. Bring to stove and continue stirring til smooth.
3) Off fire, add in butter cubes and stir well. Chill n refrigerate til ready to use.

No comments: