Wednesday, September 18, 2013

改装的金牌牛奶面包 (Pandan Raisin Loaf)


Using back the Famous Milk Bread Loaf recipe, I added 1/2tsp of Pandan Paste + Pandan Flavour and 1/2Cup raisins for today's loaf. Trying to add variation to my bread daily.


I simply love the hue of green coloured bread loaf, with the light brown crust. It simply complements each other well. Biting into the bread slices, am sure the lil princess & prince will love the sweetness from the raisins as well as the Pandan flavour. Try it.


I'm linking this post to Little Thumbs Up : Pandan, hosted by Joceline from Butter, Flour & Me and organized by Zoe from Bake For Happy Kids and Doreen from my little favourite D.I.Y.

3 comments:

ivy sew http://simplybeautifulhealthyliving.blogspot.com said...

I like pandan bread. Can almost smell the pandan aroma from the pc screen, hahaha... Happy mooncake festival to you and your family :)

Priscilla said...

Thanks Ivy.. Happy Mid-Autumm Festival too..

Zoe said...

Hi Priscilla,

Happy mid-autumn festival. I can imagine that your bread must be smelling wonderful.

Zoe